Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05501 AUD / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,988 prices entered by 280 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 50% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)