Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,770 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 69% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,589 (9,255,640 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)