Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,034 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 63% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,030 (12,151,450 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)