Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,084 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 81% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,582 (9,727,726 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)