Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,765 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 73% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,762 (10,360,758 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)