Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.350 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,486 prices entered by 465 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,036 ($3,731) in Tampa, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)