Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20869 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 54% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,700 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,095 (元14,830) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)