Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20122 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 60% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,145 (元15,629) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)