Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20070 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 61% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,186 (元15,873) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)