Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,832 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20188 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,492 (22,254元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)