Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,812 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01957 AUD / INR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 72% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,984 (₨101,356) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)