Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,741 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 65% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,160 (Rp 23,117,529) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)