Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,125 (Rp 23,067,115) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)