Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,775 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,803 (Rp 28,914,546) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (29 minutes ago)