Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,037 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 63% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,704 (Rp 38,163,709) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)