Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,919 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,933 (﷼ 78,301,431) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)