Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,958 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,224 (﷼ 66,633,996) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)