Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,981 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,555 (﷼ 82,715,208) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)