Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19919 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,822 prices entered by 265 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 41% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (32 minutes ago)