Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20936 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,863 prices entered by 291 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 30% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)