Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20100 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,939 prices entered by 283 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 30% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)