Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20465 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,814 prices entered by 420 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 35% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)