Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19925 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,908 prices entered by 400 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 36% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (26 minutes ago)