Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20126 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,570 prices entered by 407 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 30% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)