Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04684 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 79% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,639 (34,993₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)