Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,598 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04897 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 74% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,700 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,456 (29,737₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)