Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,725 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04993 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,820 (56,472₴) in Sevastopol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)