Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,891 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33799 AUD / RON
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,129 (9,257 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)