Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.812 AUD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,169 prices entered by 273 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)