Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,194 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40524 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,700 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,558 (R$ 11,247) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)