Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37646 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,945 (R$ 7,823) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)