Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,814 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38198 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,999 (R$ 10,469) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)