Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35488 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,908 prices entered by 306 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)