Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,849 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02742 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,392 (RD$ 123,698) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)