Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02584 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 58% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,559 (RD$ 137,740) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)