Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02722 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,608 (RD$ 132,572) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)