Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,768 (€2,332) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)