Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,715 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.548 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,255 (€2,748) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)