Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,721 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.587 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,138 (€2,608) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)