Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,219 (€3,358) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)