Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,361 (€2,781) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)