Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,928 prices entered by 290 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (35 minutes ago)