Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,812 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,530 (COL$5,812,444) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)