Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,412 (COL$5,280,235) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)