Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18618 AUD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,926 prices entered by 263 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)