Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20095 AUD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,896 prices entered by 264 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (41 minutes ago)