Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06815 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,338 (Mex$ 48,986) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)