Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,716 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06560 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,630 (Mex$ 40,094) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)