Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03871 AUD / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,715 prices entered by 278 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,793 (ARS $46,316) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)