Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.035 AUD / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,885 prices entered by 306 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)