Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,650 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20268 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 49% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,688 (13,265元) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)