Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20060 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 53% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,037 (元15,138) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (42 minutes ago)