Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20298 AUD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,840 prices entered by 286 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)