Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20473 AUD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,841 prices entered by 286 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 17% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)