Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20611 AUD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,936 prices entered by 278 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)