Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19445 AUD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,183 prices entered by 250 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 32% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)