Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19011 AUD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,934 prices entered by 266 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 34% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)