Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10780 AUD / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 261 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 47% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,785 (R 35,111) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)