Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,942 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 51% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,983 (12,789,282 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)