Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,813 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 32% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,971 (11,564,819 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £409 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 38,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)