Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,899 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 41% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,219 (13,130,956 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)