Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 37% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,187 (12,591,327 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)