Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,087 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 52% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,493 (13,707,218 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)