Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,681 (€2,961) in Pescara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)