Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,780 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02090 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,001 (руб 95,738) in Perm.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)