Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,080 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,386 (COL$7,669,724) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)