Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,732 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,976 (COL$6,638,877) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)