Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,698 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,567 (COL$5,569,126) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)