Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18510 AUD / SRD
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 57% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,635 (14,236 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)