Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17173 AUD / SRD
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 71% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,306 (13,431 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)