Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,760 (€3,706) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)