Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,886 (€2,414) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)