Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,252 (€2,716) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)