Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06091 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 57% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,593 (58,980 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)