Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,030 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 30% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,700 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$6,805 (€4,379) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)