Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18163 AUD / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,053 prices entered by 305 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 43% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)