Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.622 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 11% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,731 (€2,916) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)