Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07544 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,601 (ARS $47,727) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)