Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14308 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,376 (23,595 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)