Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,826 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14508 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,291 (22,687 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)