Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,998 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12521 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Perth (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,520 (Bs 68,044) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,100 in Perth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)