Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,796 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02271 AUD / VES *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 304% more expensive than in Perth (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$20,995 (924,490 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$5,200 in Perth.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)