Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,182 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13276 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Perth (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$11,190 (Bs 84,286) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$9,500 in Perth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)