Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,928 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$6,784 (Bs 309,050,789) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)