Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,010 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,906 (Bs 436,136,418) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)