Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,784 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.575 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,598 (€3,555) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)