Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.310 AUD / BHD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,074 prices entered by 298 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 39% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)