Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04252 AUD / NIO
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,033 prices entered by 280 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 52% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)