Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01988 AUD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,312 prices entered by 389 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 73% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 2 hours ago)