Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,792 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04684 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,080 (44,407₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)