Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,937 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05011 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 74% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,348 (46,866₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)