Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00483 AUD / AOA *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,811 prices entered by 276 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 12% more expensive than in Perth (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,712 (1,389,295 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$6,000 in Perth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)