Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Perth, Australia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,900 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00451 AUD / AOA *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is about the same as in Perth (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,391 (1,416,100 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$6,300 in Perth.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)