Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40542 AUD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,279 prices entered by 454 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (30 minutes ago)