Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38906 AUD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,452 prices entered by 451 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)