Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41445 AUD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,372 prices entered by 451 different people.
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)