Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,760 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20017 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 62% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,300 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,402 (元11,999) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)