Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20710 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 63% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,757 (元13,311) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)