Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,616 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02127 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 68% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,512 (руб 118,092) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)