Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33275 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,201 (RM9,620) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)